The International Alliance for Biological Standardization (IABS) is an independent, non-profit scientific Alliance, governed by Articles 60-79 of the Swiss Civil code and by its Constitution. Its office is located in Geneva (Switzerland). IABS has members in over 50 countries.
IABS is devoted to the scientific and medical advancement of biologicals, by facilitating communication among those who develop, produce and regulate biological products for human and animal health.
Benefits of IABS Membership
As an Individual Member of IABS, you will:
- Join a community of recognized experts
- Receive a reduced fee for an electronic subscription to our journal Biologicals
- Receive a reduced registration fee for IABS conferences and symposia
- Have an opportunity to share thoughts, ideas and suggestions on IABS meetings, activities and goals via the dedicated member section on our website
- Have the opportunity to vote in the election of IABS Board members
For more information on how to become a member of IABS, please visit: www.iabs.org